Thursday, July 24, 2008

On the Road Again

¡Hola!
I have just begun my next great foreign adventure of the summer. Its been pretty unexciting so far. I flew from Oakland to LA then to Mexico City where I will be staying the next two nights before heading to Queretaro for my stay. So far the only thing I can really say about Mexico City is that it is sure crowded! Unbelievable. Tomorrow I plan on heading out and seeing as many of the sites as I can in a day. Everything has gone smoothly thus far but it sure feels strange to be traveling without my other half! Dakota you better read my blog now that I´m not writing about you! haha. Well my love to all and I will let you know how Mexico City is other than full to capacity.
Besos,
Cara

1 comment:

M&D said...

Anxous for updates!! All is well at the home base, althogh things sure have gotten quiet again!! Know you will have plenty to report on as the days & weeks go by....Love M & D