Friday, February 26, 2010

Taking Away the Text

It's been hard playing catch up this far into my travels but instead of cranking out some more long-winded descriptions here are some photos! I got a new camera in November and I've been really happy with it so far, I still don't know how to use half the features but it has a great zoom and I can definitely say my experiences have been well photographed.
All these pictures are of things I've seen, not so much of people, they'll come later :-)


The first few are the result of me goofing around with my new (exspensive, not to be lost, or mistreated!) toy:


Scotland!!!



From our day trip to the Highlands:


That's All For Now Folks!









































































































































No comments: